I finally found out why I’m such a loud person.
It’s because when I was a child, nobody would ever listen to me when I would talk so I would have to scream to get attention, and now my mom complains about how loud I am. Your fault mom, your fault.
That annoying moment when you're standing in a circle of people and someone moves and stands right in front of you
And you’re just standing behind them like
Don't ever hesitate. Reblog this. TUMBLR RULE. When you see it, REBLOG IT.
- The original post only has US helplines. I've added UK helplines underneath. It would be great if people could add numbers from everywhere in the world.
- Depression Hotline: 1-630-482-9696
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-784-8433
- LifeLine: 1-800-273-8255
- Trevor Project: 1-866-488-7386
- Sexuality Support: 1-800-246-7743
- Eating Disorders Hotline: 1-847-831-3438
- Rape and Sexual Assault: 1-800-656-4673
- Grief Support: 1-650-321-5272
- Runaway: 1-800-843-5200, 1-800-843-5678, 1-800-621-4000
- Exhale: After Abortion Hotline/Pro-Voice: 1-866-4394253
- Child Abuse: 1-800-422-4453
- UK Helplines:
- Samaritans (for any problem): 08457909090 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Childline (for anyone under 18 with any problem): 08001111
- Mind infoline (mental health information): 0300 123 3393 e-mail: email@example.com
- Mind legal advice (for people who need mental-health related legal advice): 0300 466 6463 firstname.lastname@example.org
- b-eat eating disorder support: 0845 634 14 14 (only open Mon-Fri 10.30am-8.30pm and Saturday 1pm-4.30pm) e-mail: email@example.com
- b-eat youthline (for under 25's with eating disorders): 08456347650 (open Mon-Fri 4.30pm - 8.30pm, Saturday 1pm-4.30pm)
- Cruse Bereavement Care: 08444779400 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Frank (information and advice on drugs): 0800776600
- Drinkline: 0800 9178282
- Rape Crisis England & Wales: 0808 802 9999 1(open 2 - 2.30pm 7 - 9.30pm) e-mail email@example.com
- Rape Crisis Scotland: 08088 01 03 02 every day, 6pm to midnight
- me: I have to be somewhere in 10 minutes.
- parents: okay, let me just get dressed..AND CALL THE WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD, CLEAN THE WHOLE HOUSE, WRITE A BOOK, MAKE A 3 COURSE MEAL, DIG A HOLE TO CHINA, FIND A CURE FOR CANCER.
- parents: I have to be somewhere in 10 minutes.
- me: *putting shoes on*
- parents: GOD DAMN WHY DO YOU TAKE SO LONG TO DO EVERYTHING. WHEN WILL YOU REALIZE THAT THE WORLD DOESN'T REVOLVE AROUND YOU, YOU ARE SO SELFISH.